Fundraising & Reporting Consultant
All applicants must send an updated CV in English.
Upon submission, please include the position "Fundraising & Reporting Consultant" in the subject of the email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact email: [email protected]
Red Oak is a Lebanese NGO. It promotes innovative approaches to existing social, educational and cultural structures through education, art, art therapy and mental health, for the protection of children, the empowerment of women and girls, and the inclusion of persons with disabilities.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drafting proposals in response to appropriate calls for funding, in order to secure funding for planned and ongoing activities and projects.
- Actively searching for new opportunities for donor funding and to begin new activities or projects, as well as to diversify the sources of funding.
- Proactive communication with donors: communicating with donors regarding proposals, reports, requests, etc.; creating and maintaining positive relationships with donors.
- Writing and sending reports to the donors on the implementation of projects and activities they are funding and in accordance with donor requirements.
- Ensuring reporting is done on time with proper internal review by relevant staff.
- University Degree in Social Sciences, Social Development, Media/Communications, Social Entrepreneurship and Marketing or a related field.
- Experience in writing detailed project plans and/or proposals is required.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience. Volunteer experience is an asset.
- Strong and proven experience in M&E is a must.
- Excellent command of English is required, French communication skills and proficiency in Arabic.
- Knowledge and understanding of NGO and humanitarian work, with social, child protection, and health related issues.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral expression, specifically the ability to deliver succinct and persuasive analysis, strategic thinking.
- Comfortable leading on their own work and working alone.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Autonomy and rigor, initiative and discretion.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Organization and time management skills, including the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of computer literacy including skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and information presentation +techniques (graphing, charting, tabling etc.)
Red Oak believes in diversity and invites candidates to apply regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, disability, marital or civil partnership status, or ethnic and national origins, etc.