Call for Media Officer Position
Peace of Art is looking for an experienced and creative media officer to manage its communications, media outlets and social media who is residing in Baalbeck-Hermel.
The Media Officer will play an important role on the communications, working on the media strategy for Peace of Art, preparing content and posts, messaging and replying parties and individuals, communicating with media outlet, preparing articles and campaigns, and archiving all media information. The Media Officer will work closely with the administration and the programs teams and report to the manager. The Media Officer will also collaborate with members of public affairs within partner organizations.
The media officer must be someone with great experience in graphic design, photography, and video making, and has strong communication skills to network with TV, magazine, and Radio outlets. The media officer must also be experienced in managing and planning campaigns proffesionaly.
The applicant must:
_ Take care and fully cover the graphic design, photographty and filming for posts.
- Plan and manage campaigns within Peace of Art's mission and startedy.
- Formulate a communication and social media strategy for Peace of Art.
- Contact Media outlets, news agencies, magazines, journalists... to cover Peace of Art's programs and activities.
- Prepare weekly and monthly articles for Peace of Art's website.
- Understand Peace of Art's vision and mission, and plan the media strategy accordingly.
- Reply, tag, invite and engage with people on Peace of Art's social media outlets.
_ Upload daily stories and posts.
_ Be creative!