TD 20/003/OPTI-RML REGIONAL COMPARATIVE RESEARCH: SEXUAL AND GENDER BASED VIOLENCE IN CONFLICT IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND NORTH AFRICA (MENA)
Oxfam is a registered International Non-Governmental Organization. It is a member of Oxfam International, an international confederation of 17 organizations working together in 98 countries with partners and other allies around the world.
Oxfam focuses its activities on providing a comprehensive response to poverty, working cohesively in the four areas that constitute its identity: development cooperation, humanitarian action, faire trade, social mobilization, campaigns and education for global citizenship.
Oxfam is aiming to conduct a reginal comparative research about the sexual and gender based violence in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The assignment period will be 6 months. This activity is part of the project, ‘Naseej: Connecting voices and actions to end violence against women and girls in the MENA region’ funded by European Union.
Oxfam invites your submission of a bids to provide Oxfam , within their requirements, to conduct a reginal comparative research about the sexual and gender based violence in the Middle East and North Africa(MENA). as per the conditions and requirements detailed in the Bidding Documents.
How to apply
- Bidding will be conducted through Open Tender procedures, and is open to all eligible and qualified bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may acquire a complete set of Bidding Documents in English by sending an email request to the mentioned below email from 18th December 2020 to 3rd January 2021 between 09:00AM to 03:00PM, Sundays to Thursdays.
- Bidders can send their enquiries by sending an email request to the mentioned below email by 30th Dec 2020.
- Bids must be submitted by email to the address below at or before 8th January 2021, 04:00PM West Bank time.
- Oxfam does not bind itself to award the lowest bid and reserves the right to accept the whole or part of the bid.
- The email adders referred to above is: [email protected]