ORISA Deep Filtration Units’
Terms of Reference for supplier to supply
‘ORISA Deep Filtration Units’
Oxfam Lebanon Programme
Oxfam is a global movement of people, working together to end the injustice of poverty. Oxfam has been working in Lebanon since 1993. We provide humanitarian assistance to vulnerable people affected by conflict, and we promote economic justice and good governance, and women’s rights. Oxfam also works with local partners to contribute to the protection and empowerment of marginalized women and men.
In responding to the Syrian Refugee Crisis, Oxfam addresses the emergency water needs through WaSH service provision to populations residing in informal settlements; and to those of the Lebanese host communities through efforts to improve water infrastructure and management systems.
Oxfam’s response includes water trucking services, water tank distributions, and water quality monitoring; provision of family latrines with gender-sensitive considerations and for persons with special needs, construction of grey water systems, and latrine desludging services; in addition to raising awareness around public health issues in local partners.
Oxfam is seeking a supplier to supply and deliver ORISA water filtration units to Zahle warehouse.
OXFAM Zahle Office
Expected Start Date: TBD
Scope of Works:
The supplier is requested for each unit to:
- Supply the ORISA filter in an intact and operational condition
- Deliver the units to OXFAM’s warehouse in Zahle office
- Provide a simplified user manual (Leaflet) in Arabic with each unit
- Provide a training session to two OXFAM staff members on the ORISA filter unit
Content of Works:
Oxfam is seeking a contractor to supply and delivery 9 ORISA filter units as per attached data sheet.
- Supplier is responsible for the material supply and all means of the purchased systems.
- Oxfam has the right to reject any items/works not approved by the delegated engineer.
- The period of delivery should not exceed 30 calendar days.
- The Supplier should prepare and submit technical and financial offer for the supplies with datasheets and delivery schedule.
- The Supplier should demonstrate his proposal with a sample or detailed specifications with pictures.
- The Supplier will be responsible to provide transportation for the units to the designated reception point.
- The tender items are not dividable.
- The Supplier’s relationship will directly be with OXFAM staff.
- Oxfam WASH Team or his/her representative is responsible to inspect and approve the delivered units.
- Oxfam has the right to increase or decrease quantities at the same unit cost.
Unit cost (USD)
Total cost (USD)
Supply and delivery ORISA water filter
Qualified suppliers should meet the selection criteria:
- Availability of ORISA filter stock or shipping capacity within 1 month of confirmation.
- Previous experience in similar fields.
- Capacity to provide a simplified ORISA user manual in Arabic and in the form of a leaflet.
- Capacity to fully train 2 staff members on all aspects of the ORISA filters.
Coordination and Supervision
The activity will be supervised by Oxfam’s PHE team. Oxfam may assign additional staff during the implementation of activity.
The period of delivery should not exceed 30 calendar days.
Questions / Request for clarification
Timeframe and Payment
100% payment after completing the installation of the requested quantity and submitting the financial documents.
How to apply
Interested candidate to submit : [email protected]Expired