Challenging Stereotypes, Providing Services, Convening, and Advocating: A multi-layer approach to promote LGBTQ rights in Lebanon
Oxfam in partnership with Qorras is implementing a project funded by the European Union through the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights, entitled “Challenging Stereotypes, Providing Services, Convening, and Advocating: A multi-layer approach to promote LGBTQ rights in Lebanon.” The project aims to support civil society efforts at protecting and promoting human rights and fundamental freedoms in Lebanon, specifically supporting the enjoyment of all human rights by the LGBTQ persons and protecting them against discrimination.
The project aims to meet three outputs:
- Output 1: Stereotypes of LGBTI individuals are challenged through different forms of “creative knowledge”
- Output 2: Access to safe legal, health, and MHPSS services for LGBTI individuals is facilitated
- Output 3: Rights of LGBTI individuals are advocated for through evidence-production and convening events
How to apply
- Deadline for submission of the proposals and all supporting documents is September 7, 2020.
- Oxfam will organize a virtual open house on September 1, 2020 at 11:00 AM to present the project and answer questions asked by potential applicants. Those who wish to be part of the call are asked to request access by emailing Nizar Aouad: [email protected] by August 31, 2020 COB at the latest.
- Proposals and all supporting documents will be sent to Nizar Aouad: [email protected] and
The following documents need to be submitted:
- Contingency plan
Applicants can find the full call for proposal, the proposal template and the supporting documents in the Related Documents section"Expired