Soap Making Educator - Bekaa
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected]
Please mention in the subject line of your email the title of the position applying for "Soap Making Educator - Bekaa"
The facilitator will handle the responsibility of planning and conducting soap-making courses in two educational levels simultaneously: 1) skills acquisition 2) skills practice:
- To develop and deliver course plans as coordinated with the supervisor.
- To prepare weekly/monthly work plans and progress report, adhering to quality standards.
- To cooperate and to work closely with other facilitator to improve delivery and ensure smooth work process.
- To Track students’ progress, attendance, and prepare back-up plans for students facing challenges and drop outs.
- To prepare tests, worksheets, and other activities as delegated by the supervisor.
- To support in promoting for the youth program through outreach activities.
- To make sure that all occupational safety procedures are followed by the students.
- To guide students in apprenticeship level: project design and delivery, following quality standards, and utilize available recourse.
Qualifications Required (ex. skills, gender, age, any other restrictions)
Practical experience in facilitating soap-making workshops and training for at least two years. Preferably previous experience in vocational training and youth programs with basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to conduct online learning sessions.
- Experience working with youth vocational programs.
- Problem solving and planning skills.
- Ability to facilitate vocational workshops effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to use computer and Microsoft office (basic to intermediate level)
- Able to provide occupational instruction in soap-making theory and practical application to youth between 15-30 years old