Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Interested candidates in this position should send their CV along with a cover letter and outline of the methodology to be implemented to [email protected] and include the job title mentioned above in the email subject by May 20, 2021. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The M&E Officer will need to work on the 2 components of the project to ensure that data is regularly updated and to track the activities as per outputs and specific objectives requested.
- Developing clear tools for monitoring and evaluation of all trainings and capacity building activities for the 2 components of the project the coordination of the GBV as well as the Barometer outputs on GBV.
- Performing pre and post evaluations to make sure that the mission, objectives of interventions and activities of the project are met.
- Ensuring that the gender barometer on GBV (LGEB) outputs are aligned with the outputs of the UNSCR1325 NAP and with the outputs of the National Strategy combating Violence against Women and with other national policies that might be endorsed by the Lebanese government.
- Disseminating the outputs with NCLW regarding the periodical evaluations, which need to have SMART qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- Working with the Project Manager to develop and implement project-specific M&E plan to meet the project’s requirements.
- Overseeing monitoring of project outputs and outcomes according to logframe and implementation timeframe and raising concerns to the Project Manager.
- Assuring quality collection of data (timeliness, accuracy, validity, reliability, integrity, completeness).
- Training the NCLW team members at least 2 to 3 times on M&E and project budgeting to ensure well management and understanding of concepts and practicality.
- Producing reporting as per the project M&E plan’s reporting schedule.
- Master university degree in a relevant Social Science field.
- Strong experience and proven in M&E are desirable.
- 3 years of relevant work experience using research methods with mixed-methods data collection and analysis skills, and deep knowledge about the key concepts and theories underpinning expert debates on the topic.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work independently on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, specifically the ability to deliver succinct and persuasive analysis.