All interested applicants must send a CV and Motivation Letter to [email protected]
- Design and implement outreach programs & strategies, in collaboration with the Project Manager/Line Manager/Outreach Team, to promote Munathara's mission and projects and encourage and facilitate donor contribution. Present and communicate strategic action plans to the relevant team.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of outreach efforts and adjust strategies/action plans if necessary, in collaboration with the Project Manager/Line Manager.
- Develop and implement the resources and material needed for outreach plans and strategies (presentations, videos, documentation, etc.)
- Build relationships with local organizations throughout the region.
- Organize outreach & training workshops.
- Organize training-of-trainers workshops to expand Munathara’s activity and scope of work.
- Facilitate relationships between participants and promote Munathara activities
- Track activities and expenses, review invoices and receipts to ensure expenses are properly documented.
- Responsible for logistics, coordination and communication with trainers/participants.
- Manage the activity of trainers/participants and their expenses.
- Recruitment of volunteers/participants for Munathara's production activities and providing them with support through training and coaching sessions as well as the allocation of necessary resources.
- Manage Munathara's various social media platforms to increase outreach efforts and engagement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various external parties (trainers, consultants, participants, organizations, communities, volunteers, partners, etc.)
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- Considerable experience (+3 years) in a similar role (preferably in non-profit sector).
- Experience in youth engagement, training, and work with marginalized communities
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), presentation and interpersonal skills
Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to prioritize and manage
multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining deadlines.
Experience working on own initiative; excellent decision-making skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic, English, and French.
Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)