Invitation to Bid– Preferred Supplier Agreement for Provision of two Generators 100 KVA
Mines Advisory Group (MAG) Lebanon is receiving grants from various donors for the implementation of the humanitarian aid operation. In order to run its Operations, MAG needs to run its generators for providing electricity for MAG office, apartments & workshop. In this case , MAG is advertising a tender for two generators 100 KVA with the specifications below .
- Engine Model: Perkins 1104C-44TAG2 or equivalent
- Type: 4 cycle, water-cooled, diesel engine
- Prime rated power (PRP): 100 kVA/80 kW
- Limited Time-Running Power (LTP): 110kVA/88 kW
- Speed: 1500 rpm
- Mechanical output: 72-112 kWm
- Fuel Consumption: 17,1 liter/hour
- Rated Current: 160 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 400V/230V
- Engine power: 120.8 / 90.1 (hp / kW)
- Standard tank capacity: 120 l
- Current: 144A
- Sound level: 69dB (A)
- Frequency: 50Hz
- 3 Phase
- Frame Base - Supporting structure made up by sturdy spars reinforced by supporting crossbar with fluid collection basin.
- Soundproofing - Strong Structure made up by galvanized steel sheet firmly anchored to the base carrier through bolts and painted with bonder pre-treatments.
- Used Generators will not be considered in this tender.
MAG is therefore opening a competitive tender, inviting suppliers that are legally entitled and capable to provide generators 100 KVA needed for MAG`s office, premises & workshop in Lebanon to submit their bids.
The purpose of this tender is for MAG to select a supplier to purchase two generators 100 KVA meeting the minimum standards indicated below.
How to apply
The Contracting Authority must receive the tenders before the closure date specified in section 2. They must include all the documents specified in section 9 of these Instructions and should be deposited to :
- MAG Lebanon tender box situated at Salami Building, Der El Zahrani Main road, Nabatieh between the hours of 8am to 15:30pm.
All tenders , including annexes and all supporting documents ,must be submitted in a sealed envelope bearing only ,
- The submission address
- The reference code of this tender procedure
- The items tendered for
- The words (Not to be opened before the tender opening session) in English
- The name of the tenderer
- If it is via mail, the bids including all the annexes & the supporting documents must be submitted to the email below:
An automatic email reply will be delivered to all tenderers for receiving the bids. only one Email to submit the Bid acceptable, if multiple e-mails containing bids are received from the same supplier, the tender committee may disqualify the bid. All docs should be included on a zipped file named Tender 20005_Supplying two generators 100 KVA. Subject of the message should be: Submission of Bid for Tender 20005_Supplying two generators 100 KVA. Please notice that during application period access to the submission address is locked to ensure safety of the electronic bids.
all Annexes are clearly shown in the below link: