MIDAL Association is impleminting , in partnership with ACRLI , PLAN international , MEPI US , training sessions about the community particpation: " Skills on How to conduct a comunity needs assesment.
the trainer is responsable for delivering a training session at nabatieh area,
- Develop the training curricula and materials (PowerPoint presentations, training exercises, , etc)
- Write a training completion report detailing the training conduct including the outputs of the training and an evaluation of the knowledge acquired by participants.
- Develop pre- and post-test questions to determine the level of knowledge and skills of trainees
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in delivering trainings and developing sessions.
- Had good past performance records and previous training experience in delivering similar training.
- High ability to analyze and address community needs and challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, systematic and organized
How to apply
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINE:
CONTACT PERSON NAME:
CONTACT PERSON POSITION: Public RelationsExpired