Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] and include the job title in the email subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: the salary will be paid in LBP
- Provide accurate and timely information to beneficiaries about services available in the foundation including health, psycho-social services, livelihood activities, and others.
- Work directly with women/girls/men/boys carrying out Psychosocial support, life skills, and awareness sessions activities with them, involving community members when appropriate.
- Implement outreach activities to engage local communities, assess the needs of the targeted population, and ensure adequate social follow-up.
- Set goals for improvement and respond to problems and needs through empowerment and active participation.
- Conduct a daily variety of structured activities within the foundation or outside, catering to the needs of children of different ages and genders accordingly to the foundation’s activities weekly schedule;
- Conduct focus groups discussions and awareness sessions with children, youth, men, and women, according to the weekly schedule.
- Meet with representatives of community agencies and other NGOs to assist in the development of community support services.
- Refer families to appropriate services internal or external and other NGOs when needed.
- Monitor services delivered to ensure that individual needs are met.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- University Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office, with exceptional knowledge in Excel and Word.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills.
- Good listening, advocacy, and networking skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of community and social issues.
- Non-judgmental and positive attitude.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.