RFP BEY 110165 - Communication Consultant
The “Fostering Resilience by Strengthening Abilities” FORSA II program is a 6.5 million Euros integrated three-and-a-half-year (December 2019 - May 2023) program focusing on the nexus between education and employment. The program targets youth between the ages of 16-34 from Lebanese, Syrian and Palestinian families, with a specific focus on women and girls in the target areas. The overall objective is that women and youth are supported to access education and employment in targeted areas in the Bekaa and South.
The primary objectives of the program are that:
- Youth from all targeted communities have improved market-driven skills as a result of better-quality training systems.
- Job placement systems provide equitable and sustainable access to jobs for targeted populations.
- Male and female youth have improved pathways to self-employment.
- Consultant Objectives:
The consultant will work with the FORSA team to produce communication written and visual material.
- Consultant tasks and key deliverables:
- Meet with the team to understand the communication needs, goals and audience, and agree on the modalities for information sharing;
- Conduct field visits to collect information, conduct interviews and take pictures as needed for the communication material;
- Assist FORSA team in developing creative concepts. This may include brainstorming ideas, developing scripts and creating storyboards;
- Lead on the design and production of communications and visibility materials (whether in house or outsourced) including: Print such as leaflets, booklets, banners, brochures, t-shirts, folders, certificates and etc.; Photography, video and sound; Infographics; and Web and mobile development;
- Shoot, edit, and produce footage including selecting and having the right equipment, scheduling the shoot and outsourcing any needed talent, as well as translation and addition of the required subtitles;
- Throughout the production process, the consultant should provide FORSA team with regular updates and seek feedback to ensure that the videos meet the set goals and expectations.
- Revise draft communication material after review from Mercy Corps team;
- Finalize communication material based on Mercy Corps input;
- Produce up to 3 short videos for activities demonstrating the impact of the business development support provided to TVET institutes; and/or program participants success stories
- Produce up to 3 short videos for activities demonstrating the impact of the training and support provided to freelancers
How to apply
Interested applicants can use the attached scope of work to base their proposals on.
Applicants will have to submit the proposals along with the filled SIF form (attached) to [email protected] on or before 6 April 2023 at 4:00 PMExpired