Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Consultant
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV with a motivation letter to [email protected].
Please make sure that the subject of your email is “Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant”. Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MENA Rosa is looking for a consultant in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) based in Lebanon. Under the supervision of the Regional Coordinator, the consultant will be responsible for developing a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for MENA Rosa governance and implemented activities. The job will be implemented in three phases in 2023: March, July and December.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creates and oversees projects monitoring, evaluating, learning, and research plans.
- Develops and supports the design and implementation of projects evaluations, surveys, and other related MEL components.
- Uses monitoring activities that capture the necessary data to report projects’ results in collaboration with concerned parties.
- Works with senior management and project staff to ensure that projects learnings are applied to innovative and effective MEL systems.
- Develops high-quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to control the quality of the MEL program and assess efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervises the implementation of MEL activities, ensuring that the data and analysis are high quality.
- Collaborates with partners and concerned parties to conduct MEL activities accurately.
- Produces high-quality, prompt MEL reports and shares the necessary information with the Board, team members, and partners.
- Assesses the effectiveness of the MEL program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Business Administration, Data Science, Human Science, or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of M&E experience in NGOs.
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English, including report writing skills. French is an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Strong problem management skills and critical thinking skills.