Administrative and Coordination Officer
Applicants are requested to send their CV and motivation letter to [email protected] with the subject line: “Administrative and Coordination Officer”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Available to fill the position immediately.
POSITION TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists the Secretariat in all their duties and responsibilities to accomplish a larger volume of work in the shortest time and the correct and required manner.
- Follows up on pending administrative matters and ensures on-time completion.
- Responsible for administrative support tasks for employees within projects.
- Coordinates with office and project staff employees in organizational and logistical support tasks.
- Manages MENA Rosa accounts on social media.
- Respond to requests for information about MENA Rosa, and relay/direct such inquiries to the appropriate individuals.
- Works closely with the Regional Coordinator and Focal Points to ensure that all project documentation and records are kept up to date.
- Coordinates the regional coordinator’s appointments, travel schedule, and accommodation.
- Maintains a filing system to document related MENA Rosa projects.
- Supports MENA Rosa in organizing special events and activities.
- Organizes and supervises the maintenance of workstations and office space.
- Takes minutes of meetings (Secretariat meetings, meetings called for by the Regional Coordinator) and distributes the minutes to the Project’s team members, concerned staff members, concerned members, partners, etc.
- Assists in the procurement process and logistics process.
- Supervises the control and inventory of office equipment and consumables.
- Organizes and manages schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and officers.
- Receives and processes communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Assists with personnel databases.
- Confers with the accounting department to process invoices, helps make payments, and verifies receipts.
- Coordinates with MENA Rosa’s web developer.
- Follows-up and data collection with the Focal Points on the implementation of projects.
- Compiles the material that has to be posted on MENA Rosa’s website.
- Attends meetings and records and organizes notes and messages for managers and senior-level officers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Data Science, Human Science, or another relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an NGO.
- Good knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic, French and English, including report writing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Fast learner
- Mount Lebanon
- Sinn El Fil