Send your motivation letter with your updated CV to the MSF e-mail address [email protected]. In the subject line please mention your Name and the post you are applying for. Example: “Name Surname – FINANCE MANAGER”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DEADLINE: Completed applications must be received by: 30TH OF OCTOBER, 2020.
Participating, under the supervision of the Finance Coordinator, in the definition and monitoring of the implementation and management of finance strategies, policies, internal control and all financial issues in the mission, in line with the context and operational challenges and MSF protocols, standards and procedures, in order to provide accurate, transparent, timely and reliable financial information to the organization and third parties on the allocation of resources in the projects.
- Together with FinCo, Supply and other departments at Coordination and project levels, identifying significant cost saving opportunities and liaising with the relevant departments at coordination and project levels in order to implement relevant cost-saving measures
- Liaising with the Supply teams at Coordination and Project levels to ensure financial / budget impact of payment method/currency is understood; ensuring, together with Supply teams, that the most relevant / cost effective payment method/currency is chosen – in particular for significant purchases
- Carrying out regular spot checks on the procurement method both in Coordination and at project levels
- If required, negotiating payment terms with suppliers
- Negotiating with banks / suppliers of the Finance department (ie: money transfer agents)
- Ensuring the current financial situation in Lebanon as well as related risks and potential impact for MSF is understood in the mission (coordination and projects)
- Supporting projects with the Internal Monitoring Tool (IMT), supporting Coordinators in Coordination with the IMT, following up on corrective measures to be implemented
- Ensuring required implementation of internal controls
- Carrying out internal audits when required
Support to Project Finance Managers
- Supporting Project Finance Managers with budgeting, forecasting and any other task
- Gap filling in case of gap, long leave, detachment, emergencies
Transversal files and ad hoc tasks
- Implementation of new payment methods
- Supporting the Accounting Manager with tax and audit related issues
- Supporting the Accounting Manager with annual financial statements
- Managing ad hoc requests (analyses, reporting, etc.) from the Finance Coordinator