Cultural Hub Supervisor
MARCH is seeking to recruit a consultant for the position of a Cultural Hub Supervisor on a full-time basis with a background in University Degree Bachelor degree in social work social sciences, political science, international relations or any other related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adhere to MARCH policies, standards, and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare monthly calendar in coordination with the program coordinator of all the activities, events and sessions that will take place in the cultural hub.
- Implementing program and activities in the capacity building, peace building and conflict resolution for youth aged 18 to 30 in accordance with the set plan, budget and schedule.
- Participate in the selection of the trainers adequate for activities to come.
- Monitor all project activities and progress towards achieving the project output.
- Coordinate with program coordinator on all activities and participants on a regular basis.
- Conduct consistent interviews to assemble inputs on conducted projects.
- Monitor the Cultural Center’s team and wellbeing of the youth taking part of any activity.
- Report regularly on program’s outputs, progress, and challenges, and accordingly recommend corrective actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
- Assist Project Manager in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
- Prepare events to be hosted in the cultural Hub
- Have basic knowhow in the social media field (Instagram, Facebook)
- Coordinate between the youth and the Psychosocial department available in the Hub.
- Monitor the maintenance and wellbeing of the Hub, the material in it and request any fixing or missing material needed.
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, political science, international relations, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the humanitarian field, preferably in peacebuilding and conflict resolution or youth empowerment.
- Demonstrate sensitivity and understanding of systemic diversity and cultural differences.
- Experience in designing programs and activities that target peacebuilding and conflict resolution suited for youth
- Demonstrate flexibility in terms of schedule and presence (i.e. implement certain activities in the afternoon and evening)
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good attention to details
- Experience in report writing.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.