Proposal & Report Writer (Al Makassed Association)
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
Key tasks include :
- Develop proposal writing reports; proposal calendars/ timelines and share with relevant colleagues.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing proposal with key providers and project managers.
- Write monthly and periodic reports of different projects and programs implemented.
- Ensure visibility to donors and other operating agencies by producing periodic reports, magazines, and newsletter.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization.
- Follow up on the implementation of Funded projects and attend donors' meetings.
Qualifications and experience :
- Demonstrates competence and experience in proposal development and report writing.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Detail oriented and have the ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment on multiple priority projects.
- Possess the ability to work independently, including prioritizing within demanding time frames. Able to work with a wide range of stakeholders including community based organizations, local NGOs, local government and officials, donors, and colleagues;
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Good computer and social networking skills
17 Sep, 2020
Humanitarian & Development Financing
Tuesday, 1 December 2020
Period of Employment:
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
2 to 3 years