interested candidates may send a DM 71-276876
- Enters and updates the employees’ family information: NSSF number, MOF number, compensation fund, family allowance, salaries, and bank account number.
- Executes the monthly variables received by human resources departments from all the directorates on the payroll system (appointment, end of service, raise, deduction, re-contracting, tenure, automatic degrees, allowances, family allowances, actual working hours, mutual fund, merits, transfers…)
- Implements working hour’s adjustments for teachers and admins on the salary system in accordance with the working hours notes issued by the administration (monthly, quarterly, and annually).
- Calculates and checks the transportation allowance and deducts the morning delays and early departure.
- Prepares monthly detailed reports for free tuition schools (faculty members’ records and salaries).
- Checks salaries included in employee certificates and in employee summaries.
- Checks clearances and relevant data released by NSSF and compensation unit.
- Issues the Mutual Fund data sheets every three months and forwards to the NSSF and compensation unit for checking.
- Issues a declaration and a clearance for faculty members (tenure and contracted) working in free tuition schools to be sent to the ministry of education.
- Prepares a table including names of tenure teachers along with their automatic degrees for the coming academic year.
- Prepares, audits, and executes the following data sheets: detailed salaries, salaries cost, salaries monthly comparison.
- Executes the teachers syndicate subscriptions, issues list of their names as per each school, and submits to the finance department.
- Issues a general statement including data about tenured and contracted faculty members in the elementary stage to be sent to the ministry of education.
- Adjusts cost centers for employees on the payroll system.
- Issues and audits the quarterly and annual income tax statements for all employees, including: R6, R10 and R5.
- Issues a report including employees whose service has ended, to be sent for ministry of finance R7.
Daleel Madani, the civil society network, serves as a platform for organisations to post their professional opportunities, but is not involved in the recruitment process. The hiring organisation is solely responsible for the job and candidate selection.