Installation of Latrines in the Informal Settlements of North T+5, Reference LRCU10F092020
LebRelief hereby invites to submit offers for the following call of tender
The RFP includes the following items:
1- This letter of invitation
2- Invitation to Bid
3- Price offer form.
4- General BOQ
5- Code of Ethics.
Essential Required Documents are as follow:
- Commercial Register Certificate
- Certificate of Registration at the Ministry of Finance
- No Receivership
- No Liquidation
- No Bankruptcy
- Certificate of Discharge from the Lebanese Contractors Syndicate for Public Works and Buildings (If Relevant)
- Certificate of Financial Discharge from National Fund of Social Security (If Relevant).
- Activities have not been Suspended from the court.
- Certificate of Bank Account.
- Establishment Bank Account.
(All payments will be issued in the name of the establishment only)
Any extra Documents will be an added value.
The Grading during the evaluation is defined as below:
Legal Admin and Financial Documents
Overall time frame
N.B: LebRelief can drop out the price offers if all the essential required documents are not submitted with the price offer.
This call for tender will be conducted using LebRelief standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers.
LebRelief looks forward to receive your proposals and greets you for your interest in LebRelief projects.
LEBRELIEF-LRC Tripoli Office
Boulevard BLDG, 6th Floor
Tripoli, North Lebanon
For Submission bidder must submit sealed and stamped envelope to the address of LebRelief offices, before 24th of September 2020, 5:00 pm
How to apply
For Submission bidder must submit sealed and stamped envelope to the address of LebRelief offices.
Lebanon, Tripoli, Boulevard Street, Boulevard Building, 7th Floor, room 203.
Email: [email protected]