Application Submission Guideline:
Interested candidates should send their resume, and cover letter to [email protected] with “English - Arabic translator” in the email subject.
In the email-body write a quotation for a 100-page translation with a timeline of maximum one week.
• Convert content in the source language (English) to equivalent concepts in the target language(Arabic)
• Compile technical terms and information terms into glossaries and terminology
• Write fluently, read and speak the two languages
• Leave the tone and style of the original language unchanged
• Speak relay messages clearly, accurately, and quickly
• Apply cultural knowledge to produce a meaningful translation of the original message
• Proofread, edit, and revise translated materials.
• Liaising with staff editors to discuss any unclear points and fact-checking when necessary