Send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]
The Field Coordinator will work closely and support the Project Manager in planning, preparing, and implementing comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets to meet project deliverables.
• Provide day to day coordination including including administrative, financial and logistical support. Main and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
• Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
• Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
• Ensure project deadlines are met
• Provide administrative support as needed
• Undertake project tasks as required
• Develop project strategies.
• Ensure projects adhere to donor requirements and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
• Support the project manager in creating project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
• Ensure proper coordination between team members, youth-led groups and other partnerswhen implementing activities
• Assist in analysis of data collected to facilitate assessment results and lessons learnt;
• Prepare monthly reports to be submitted to the Project Manager. Contribute to mid-year and annual reports and other ad hoc reports to meet donor and internal requirements.
• Participates in trainings and meetings as per management requests
• Liaise with local officials including municipalities, local NGOs and project partners, key community leaders, and other relevant stakeholders to ensure successful deliverables;
Requirements for position
• Fluent in Arabic and English (Oral and written)
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, basic software applications and familiarity with the internet and email communications
• Experience in GBV and Child Protection projects
• Strong Leadership and Good communications skills
• Experience in working with youth and adolescents
• Experience in coordinating with different partners
• Strong commitment to safeguarding and gender policies both inside and outside the work place
Educational qualifications/ experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
• 2 to 3 years of professional experience in NGOs
- North Lebanon
- North Lebanon