Market analysis consultant
- Agreeing with LUPD program manager on the timeline, approach, and methodology of the proposed assessment, as well as the findings across the process.
- Developing a survey/questionnaire for the related assessment.
- Consult with LUPD Program manager to provide technical inputs, adaptations for program, strategy...
- Desk and literature review.
- Area visits (3).
- KIIs (around 40) with the project team, actors in the market and private sector, vocational training actors, NGOs, community and market actors including working kitchens.
- FGDs (around 3) with youth with and without disabilities, gender respect, nationality diversity.
- Self-assessment survey (300) with youth with and without disabilities, gender respect, nationality diversity.
- Submission of the assessment findings report including observations and recommendations, and analysis of the results (including gaps and challenges from disability perspectives).
- List of needed TVET, with specific highlight of those related to disability/gender/refugee context.
Datasheets of the targeted persons with and without disabilities, private sector, organizations, kitchens that participated in the study with the relevant collected data.
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge:
The desired qualifications, experience and skillskill sethe consultant/trainer are:
- Relevant academic qualification and field experience.
- Proven professional experience in economic and humanitarian action preferably in an emergency context.
- A commitment to promoting and supporting persons with disabilities’ rights.
- Knowledge of legal frameworks and key policies relevant to the issue.
- Excellent knowledge related to social protection programs in Lebanon.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Lebanese context and the Syria crisis.
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Ability to deliver on tight time frames and meet deadlines within agreed budgets.
- The consultant should have the following personal attributes:
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent organization and planning skills; detaidetail-orientedibility to adapt to changing conditions and requirements.
How to apply
Responses should be sent to [email protected] by 23 July, 2023, and will include:
• A letter of interest, highlighting the relevant knowledge, skills and experience of the applicant.
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
• A brief description of proposed methodology/approach, description of deliverables, and a work plan.
• A budget with clear description of daily rate (in USD).Expired