Invitation to bid No: 2023-034 Medical Equipment “Framework Agreement for Three Years”
The Lebanese Red Cross (LRC) hereby invites sealed bids from manufacturers/reputed firms/ registered suppliers for the supply of the following supplies/ services:
NUMBER OF ITEM IN EACH LOT
Delivery of PO
Medical EQUIPMENT for BTS
ALL OVER LEBANON
Medical EQUIPMENT for EMS
Medical EQUIPMENT for DRR
Medical EQUIPMENT for MSS
The Tender details are as follows:
DDP – Beirut Delivery Duty Paid
Delivery address of the Bid
Spears – Lebanese Red Cross HQ – Finance Department
Friday 11 August 2023
How to apply
All documents can be downloaded from http://www.redcross.org.lb/ (Please select “Tender” from the menu at the top right of the page). Tenderers are advised to check the website regularly as any changes or additional information related to this tender will be updated via the website.
Tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope
Mailing address for bid submission
Lebanese Red Cross Head Quarters,
Spears Street, Kantari, Beirut, Lebanon
Please submit your bid in a SEALED Envelope to FINANCE DEPARTMENT at 1st floor.
Date: Friday 08 September 2023
Time: 4:00 PM PLEASE NOTE: NO BIDS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE ABOVE CLOSING TIME AND DATE
Bids to be marked
“Tender reference: 2023-034 Do not open before Friday 08 September 2023”
Deadline for questions
Date: Friday 25 August 2023,
Time: 4:00:00 PM
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ITB:
- BID SHOULD BE SUBMITTED TYPING AND NOT HAND WRITTEN (written by hand bids will be considered as ineligible)
- Please SIGN AND STAMP all the mentioned documents below
- THIS TENDER DIVIDED INTO 4 LOTS, LRC HAVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD ONE OR MORE BIDDER AS A BACK UP FOR SAME ITEM
- LRC HAVE THE RIGHT TO AWARD PER ITEM BASED ON THE CHEAPEST ACCEPTED PRICES, OR PER LOT BASED ON THE BEST VALUE OF MONEY AND ADMINISTRATIVE WORK, LEAD TIME OF DELIVERY, AVAILABILITY IN STOCK…
- THE AWARDED BIDDER WILL BE CONTRACTED FOT THREE YEARS WITH FIXED PRICES AND VARIABLE QUANTITIES.
- THE MENTIONED QUANTITIES ARE ESTIMATED REFERENCE TO THE CONSUMPTION OF THE PREVIOUS PROJECTS.
- THE QUANTITIES MIGHT INCREASE OR DECREASE REFERENCE TO THE AVAILABILITY OF BUDGET AND NEEDS OF EACH SECTOR.
-For queries on this ITB, please contact the Procurement, on the following email: [email protected]