Applying through the link below is the ONLY way for LOST to consider your application.
Please click on the link to fill an online application and upload your resume.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application by email will NOT be considered
The project Manager works to assist AgriForward: Building resilient livelihoods and peaceful environment for women, men, boys and girls in the most vulnerable communities of Akkar and Baalbak el Hermel project team with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. He/she organizes the project with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
Duties And Responsabilities :
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Experience and Technical Requirements :
Masters degree in Political Science , Business Managment , Agricultrural Engirneer or any other related field
A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, preferably in humanitarian context in Lebanon, and more precisely in the livelihood sector
Demonstrated experience in project coordination, project-level monitoring and evaluation, programme budgeting and programme development and design across a range of projects, as well as active management of diverse teams and cultures.
General Skills :
Communication and reporting skills, preferably from a multi-cultural environment
Working cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, and making decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
Positively influencing team members to achieve results that are in the best interest of the beneficiaries
Having detail-oriented reporting skills
Performing under pressure
Being proficient in English, Arabic in both written and oral skills
Computer Skills :
Microsoft office – all applications
Software applications required for daily operations
NB : LOST has a zero tolerance to sexual Exploitation and Abuse of beneficiaries. Protection from sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to the code of conduct, that enshrines principles of PSEA, always (Both during work hours and outside work hours). Familiarization with, and adherence to, the code of conduct is an essential requirement of all staff, in addition to related mandatory training. All staff must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause .