LOST announces a tender for the purchase of “Kitchen tools” funded by BMZ.
Tender number: A 29/2020
1. General remarks and special condition: the offered kitchen tools must be in accordance with our specification, sound, fair, and in merchantable quality.
- The product must be available in regional stocks.
- Part shipments are not allowed.
2. Specification / Quantity: listed in Appendix No. 2 in the tender document.
3. Samples: are not required, an inspection visit will be done to suppliers after their technical pass.
4. Delivery condition: Kitchen tools must be delivered to LOST farm in Baalbeck – Adous Area
5. Delivery date of Kitchen Tools: 7 days from the date of signing the contract
6. Prices: All offered prices must be indicated in US Dollars only. Quotations stated in other currencies will not be considered during the awarding process. Prices must include transportation, Value-added Tax (VAT). All items requested must be priced otherwise the submitted offer will not be considered.
7. Inspection, Acceptance, and Rejection: LOST reserves the right to inspect and test through its representatives all Goods ordered under the Contract at any time and place. The Contractor, without additional charge, shall provide all facilities for inspection and all necessary support to ensure that inspections can be performed in such a manner as not to unduly delay delivery of the Goods.
LOST may reject any goods supplied under the Contract that do not meet the requirements of the Contract or apply a penalty for Goods not fully conforming to such requirements. Rejection of the Goods shall be made as soon as practicable after delivery of the Goods to their final destination.
Neither any inspection carried out by representatives of LOST nor any acceptance of the Goods or part thereof by LOST nor any omission by LOST to inspect, accept and/or reject the Goods or part thereof shall release Contractor from its responsibility for such Goods that are not in accordance with the requirements of the Contract, including warranties.
8. Ordering Party:
The Lebanese Organization of Studies and Training
Baalbeck – Ras Ein – lakkis BLD
+961 8 377075 – EXT.120
Requests for clarifications and questions should be sent by mail to [email protected], before Monday 16/11/2020.
How to apply
9. Conditions for submission: only Suppliers that get:
Company license registration, commercial register, commercial broadcasting, certificate of registration with the Ministry of Finance and certificate of registration with Value added Tax (VAT), are allowed to participate in the tender.
10. Tender Documents: technical and financial proposal will be shared.
LOST request that the documents of the tender (technical and financial) proposal must be submitted by hand in closed, separated and sealed stamped envelopes, with the name of the bidder, telephone number, name and tender number attached to the Lebanese Organization for Studies and Training at its main branch in Baalbeck, Ras Al-Ain Street, Al-Lakis building, second floor- at the Secretariat’s office (secretarial).
11. Selection Criteria: LOST will prioritize the quotations as follows:
- Tenderers not providing the requested quotation included prices as indicated in paragraph 6 (Prices) of this document duly signed and stamped with the other documentation as requested will be by automatism excluded from this competition.
The following ranking criteria’s will be considered for the contract granting:
- 100% financial (price)
12. Deadline for submitting tender documents: Tuesday 17/11/2020 at 2:00 PM. Any bid submitted after the closing date of the tender will be rejected.
Bid Opening: LOST will hold a tender opening session in the presence of bidders (if they wish to attend) On Wednesday 18/11/2020, at 11:00 am, at LOST Office at Lakkis Building 2nd floor, Ras El Ein Street, Baalbek-Lebanon.
13. Payment method: Payments will be made in USD (Fresh Money – cash dollars) through banking channels to the company's account, within 10 working days after receiving the original commercial invoice and the delivery note, based on the agreed terms and conditions.Expired