LOST announces a tender for the purchase of “construction materials” funded by BMZ/ Updated dates version
The subject of this tender:
“Purchase and distribution of construction materials, the need to build and rehabilitate irrigation canals and open an agricultural road.”
Locations and type of works:
Hermil: Construction of a 500-meter-long irrigation canal
Yammouneh: Construction of a 450-meter-long irrigation canal
Ersal: Construction of a water tank with a capacity of 180 cubic meters
Jabbouleh: Restoration of a 500-meter-long irrigation canal
Bednayel: Construction of an agricultural road with a length of 350 meters long / width of 3 meters
Tender number: A 14/2020
1. General remarks and special condition: the offered quotation must be in accordance to our specification, sound, fair and in merchantable quality.
- The product must be available in regional stocks.
- Part shipments are allowed.
2. Specification / Quantity: 144 Ton cement, 4.3 Ton T12mm, 8.6 Ton T10mm, 0.1 Ton T8mm, 2.4 Ton T6mm, 609.4 m3 Aggregate, 262 m3 Base coarse, 45 pc plywood w.122cm, 30 pc plywood w.61cm, 90 pc plywood w.40cm, 115 pc timber plank w.10 cm, 20 pc Timber plank w 2.4 cm, 335 pc Timber bearer Length 3m, 125 pc Timber bearer Length 4m, 130 kg Thin Binding wire, 60 kg Binding wire thickness 2mm, 100 kg nails 5cm, 12 kg bolad nails, 10 kg nails 2cm, 600 m plastic chamfer, 1200 pc block 20 cm.
3. Samples: samples are required (for Iron + Aggregate + Base coarse)
4. Delivery condition: to work sites
5. Prices: All offered prices must be indicated in US Dollar only. Quotations stated in other currencies will not be considered during the awarding process. Prices must include transportation, Value added Tax (VAT).
6. Inspection, Acceptance and Rejection: LOST reserves the right to inspect and test through its representatives all Goods ordered under the Contract at any time and place. The Contractor, without additional charge, shall provide all facilities for inspection and all necessary support to ensure that inspections can be performed in such a manner as not to unduly delay delivery of the Goods.
LOST may reject any goods supplied under the Contract that do not meet the requirements of the Contract or apply a penalty for Goods not fully conforming to such requirements. Rejection of the Goods shall be made as soon as practicable after delivery of the Goods to their final destination.
Neither any inspection carried out by representatives of LOST nor any acceptance of the Goods or part thereof by LOST nor any omission by LOST to inspect, accept and/or reject the Goods or part thereof shall release Contractor from its responsibility for such Goods that are not in accordance with the requirements of the Contract, including warranties.
7. Ordering Party:
The Lebanese Organization of Studies and Training
Baalbeck – Ras Ein – lakkis BLD
+961 8 377075 – EXT.120
Requests for clarifications and questions should be sent by mail to: [email protected]
How to apply
8. Conditions for submission: only Suppliers that gots:
Company license registration, commercial register, commercial broadcasting, certificate of registration with the Ministry of Finance and certificate of registration with Vaule added Tax (VAT), are allowed to participate in the tender.
9. Tender Documents: technical and financial proposal will be shared on Daleel Madani.
LOST request that the documents of the tender (technical and financial) proposal must be submitted by hand in closed, separated and sealed stamped envelopes, with the name of the bidder, telephone number, name and tender number attached to the Lebanese Organization for Studies and Training at its main branch in Baalbeck, Ras Al-Ain Street, Al-Lakis building, second floor- at the Secretariat's office (secretarial).
10. Deadline for submitting tender documents: Friday 21/08/2020 at 2:00 PM. Any bid submitted after the closing date of the tender will be rejected.
Bid Opening: LOST will hold a tender opening session in the presence of bidders (if they wish to attend) On Monday 24/08/2020, at 11:00 am, at LOST Office at Lakkis Building 2nd floor, Ras El Ein Street, Baalbek-Lebanon.
11. Payment method: Payments will be made in USD (Fresh Money – cash dollars) through banking channels to the company's account, within 1 month after receiving the original commercial invoice and the delivery note, based on the agreed terms and conditions.
12. Selection of Tender: The tender will be awarded to the supplier who reaches the highest combined technical and financial scores.