LOST announces a tender for “Construction of 350m agricultural road in Bednayel”, funded by BMZ.
Tender number: A 25/2020
1. General remarks and special condition: The works shall be done as per the scope of work.
2. Specification / Quantity: attached in Annex 2 (Tender documents) & Annex 3(Map).
3. Samples: samples are not required
4. Delivery condition: The required constructions should be delivered as per the mentioned conditions in the tender documents.
5. Delivery date of the project: 40 days from the date of signing the contract.
6. Prices: All offered prices must be indicated in US Dollars only. Quotations stated in other currencies will not be considered during the awarding process. Prices must include transportation, Value-added Tax (VAT). All items requested must be priced otherwise the submitted offer will not be considered.
7. Inspection, Acceptance, and Rejection: LOST reserves the right to inspect and test through its representatives all Construction works under the Contract at any time and place. The Contractor, without additional charge, shall provide all facilities for inspection and all necessary support to ensure that inspections can be performed in such a manner as not to unduly delay the construction works.
LOST may reject any construction works under the Contract that does not meet the requirements of the Contract or apply a penalty for works not fully conforming to such requirements.
Neither any inspection carried out by representatives of LOST nor any acceptance of the construction works or part thereof by LOST nor any omission by LOST to inspect, accept and/or reject the construction works or part thereof shall release the Contractor from its responsibility for such construction works that are not in accordance with the requirements of the Contract, including warranties.
8. Ordering Party:
The Lebanese Organization of Studies and Training
Baal beck – Ras Ein – Lakkis BLD
+961 8 377075 – EXT.120
Requests for clarifications and questions should be sent by mail to [email protected], before 12/10/2020.
How to apply
9. Conditions for submission: only Suppliers that get:
Company license registration, commercial register, commercial broadcasting, and certificate of registration with the Ministry of Finance, are allowed to participate in the tender.
10. Tender Documents: technical and financial proposal will be shared on Daleel Madani.
LOST request that the documents of the tender (technical and financial) proposal must be submitted by hand in closed, separated and sealed stamped envelopes, with the name of the bidder, telephone number, name and tender number attached to the Lebanese Organization for Studies and Training at its main branch in Baalbeck, Ras Al-Ain Street, Al-Lakis building, second floor- at the Secretariat’s office (secretarial).
11. Deadline for submitting tender documents: Tuesday 13/10/2020 at 2:00 PM. Any bid submitted after the closing date of the tender will be rejected.
Bid Opening: LOST will hold a tender opening session in the presence of bidders (if they wish to attend) On Wednesday 14/10/2020, at 11:00 am, at LOST Office at Lakkis Building 2nd floor, Ras El Ein Street, Baalbek-Lebanon.
12. Site visit mandatory on 6/10/2020.
13. Payment method: Payments will be made in USD (Fresh Money – cash dollars) through banking channels to the company's account, based on the agreed terms and conditions. The payments will be as follow:
- The total payment till site handover is 80% from the final price.
- 20% Retention amount to be paid after 2 months from the site handover date.