Instructors of English for Innovative Vocational Program
Submit a CV and one-paragraph statement of interest in the body of the email and send to [email protected] with the subject Re: Saida English instructor
Background: The Digital Skills Training Program is an innovative vocational training program that gives disadvantaged youth the opportunity to learn transferable skills relevant to the growing international Digital Economy. The program, managed by AUB-CCECS in collaboration with the Lebanese League for Women in Business in Saida is supported by the World Food Programme. It provides basic and advanced Digital Skills and English classes for disadvantaged Syrian and Lebanese youth. Local instructors deliver the training under the supervision of the AUB faculty.
This is a great opportunity to strengthen the capacity of people in need and improve your own skills through professional development.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Lead English class of up to 25 participants (age 25-35 years old).
- Coach in basic or advanced English conversational skills.
- Train students in basic or advanced IT-related vocabulary and language.
- Train students in soft skills through conversational skills
- Passionate working with disadvantaged communities
- Able to communicate with disadvantaged communities, especially when addressing their needs.
- South Lebanon
- Saida (Sidon)