Call for a Video Producer
In the framework of LFPCP’s work on promoting transparency and good governance in Lebanon, we are seeking to hire an experienced Video Producer or Agency. The Producer/Agency will be responsible for developing the content / script and producing the video spot(s) on Access to Information Law (ATIL) in Lebanon for a planned advocacy campaign within a tight deadline, in order to promote the law on Access to Information and consequently to promote transparency, accountability, and good governance in Lebanon.
- Develop the script(s) for the intended video(s).
- Proposing Scenario writing and brainstorming ideas in coordination LFPCP. (Note that the video might include certain animation or might be full animation video(s))
- Produce one or more video spots based on the scenarios agreed with the project team.
- The video(s) shall include sub-titles in English.
- Edit videos.
- Responsible for providing equipment needed.
- The final versions of the video(s) shall be provided by the producer in different sizes so to be applicable for posting in different social media platforms.
Expected starting date: As soon as possible
- Degree in audiovisual field or information graphics, with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with NGOs is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and simplify important concepts related to transparency and good governance in Lebanon
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English
- Must be able to produce quality content within a tight deadline
How to apply
Applicants should have a proven, long-standing experience in Video production and a proficient level of Arabic and English.
LFPCP is committed to equal opportunities and diversity of perspective at the work, regardless of gender, social background or personal situation.
Interested candidates shall send their: 1) updated CV, including list of previous working experience, to this email: [email protected]
The deadline of submission of the application is March 4, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Note: We will select & recruit the appropriate candidate immediately.Expired