Interested applicants are requested to send their CV and their cover letter to [email protected] by COB, January 26, 2020.
Please indicate in your email subject line: Applicant First Name Family Name _ Application Developer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
If you are not being approached by our Human Resources team, please consider your application automatically registered in our database.
The Lebanese Developers is implementing a project in the region of Nahr el Joz to support eco-tourism and income generation activities in the area, in collaboration with the Koura and Batroun Union of Municipalities and funded by GIZ Urban Development Programme for deprived Areas in North Lebanon (UDP-NL).
The overall goal of this project is to promote eco-tourism in the Nahr el Joz area with the aim to enhance the local business development.
The project will be implemented in the frame of a Cash for Work (CfW) intervention.
The Project Assistant is supposed to develop the Naher Al Joz ecotouristic project’s application.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modification as well as adding new features.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Collaborating with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Designing creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Performing unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conducting functional and non-functional testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- Certified application developer is a plus.
- North Lebanon