Please write "Project Coordinator" In the E-mail Subject for your application to be taken into consideration.
The Project coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, and evaluate projects in accordance with project objectives, timelines, and budgets.
- Develop project proposals, including identifying funding opportunities, conducting needs assessments, and ensuring alignment with donor requirements.
- Supervise project teams, provide guidance and support, and ensure effective coordination among team members.
- Coordinate and oversee the logistical aspects required for project activities.
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping of all project-related expenditures.
- Collaborate with relevant departments and stakeholders to identify and secure necessary resources and services for project activities.
- Monitor project progress, conduct regular evaluations, and prepare comprehensive reports for stakeholders and donors.
- Ensure compliance with organizational policies, procedures, and project-specific regulations.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with project partners, stakeholders, and Key actors.
- Identify risks and implement risk mitigation strategies to ensure project success.
- Contribute to the organization’s visibility and social media presence.
- Perform any other tasks and duties within all knowledge, skills, capabilities, and experience as required by LECORVAW Team.
- Support the project officer and GBV officer in their daily tasks
- Provide Support in the implementation of the PSS curriculums (Shadowing, monitoring tools)
- Act as the PSS focal point for the projects.
- Train and build the capacity of relevant staff on different PSS curriculums and other tools including M&E Tools.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE:
1. Significant demonstrable experience, of at least 3 years, in managing multidimensional, complex, donor-funded
2. Gender development, protection background and/or women’s right background (E)
3. Understanding/experience of programme implementation principles and their practical application - gained
internationally and/or in the region in the NGO sector (E)
4. Ability to form trusting, effective working relationships across a wide range of stakeholders (E)
5. Line management experience (E)
6. Highly flexible in style with the ability to produce creative and pragmatic solutions to complex/ambiguous operational
7. Experience of working in a multicultural team environment with both national/global staff (E)
8. Experience of working in insecure environments and adhering to security protocols (D)
9. Experience in protection and accountability programmes (D)
10. Prepared to undertake regular travel to the field (E)
E = Essential
D = Desirable
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Business, Management, international development, medical social work, political science).
- North Lebanon