RFQ Graphic Designer RFQ/LECORVAW/2023/004
The Lebanese Council to Resist Violence Against Woman (LECORVAW), is local NGO at Tripoli, looks towards a society free of all forms of violence governed by democratic relations between the family members and within the society as a whole, a society that ensures equality, justice and dignity to all its citizens where all members of this society can live equally in a democratic environment free of all forms of violence and discrimination.
LECORVAW invites qualified companies to submit a quotation for providing "Graphic Design Services" before the deadline on 9 February 2023 at 4:00 pm.
Bids will be accepted if they submit the following legal papers:
- MOF Tax No. Certificate
- Vendor Registration Form (PDF)- Attached
Bids will be accepted if they meet/provide the below technical requirements.
- CV (highlighting minimum of 3 years experience)
- Portfolio (highlighting previous work)
How to apply
LECORVAW invites interested suppliers to submit two files by email or at our office, one for the Legal & Technical papers and one for the Financial (RFQ attached).
If you wish to deliver the 2 files to our office, you are kindly requested to pass by our address: “Tripoli – Amin Mokadem Street – Abed Al Wahab building – Second Floor “ between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm from Monday to Friday and the Contact person is Ms. Samira Al where the two files will be deposited into LECORVAW Tender Box.
Please make sure that the proposal must be submitted in the format of two sealed envelopes marked:
- “LECORVAW - Graphic Design Services – Legal & Technical Proposal”
- “LECORVAW - Graphic Design Services – Financial Proposal”
If you wish to send the 2 files by email, the proposal must be sent to the below contacts and please make sure that the proposal must be submitted in the format of two zipped files marked:
- “LECORVAW - Graphic Design Services – Legal &Technical Proposal”
- “LECORVAW - Graphic Design Services – Financial Proposal” (PDF)
No proposal will be accepted after this time. The LECORVAW reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the offers according to the bid evaluation and is not bound to accept the lowest bid.
All Bids received in pencil will be disqualified.
Evaluation of Bids:
All Bids received and accepted will be evaluated on a ‘line item’ basis as follows:
- Legal Evaluation: Evaluated to ensure compliance with all legal requirements. Only the ones that meets the requirements will progress onto the “Technical Evaluation”.
- Technical Evaluation (50%): Evaluated to ensure compliance with all the RFQ requirements and to ensure that all Bids and calculations are readable and acceptable. The ones that meets the requirements will be considered as “responsive” and progress onto the ‘Financial Evaluation’. ‘Non-responsive’ bids will no longer be under consideration at this stage.
- Financial Evaluation (50%): All ‘Responsive’ Bids will undergo a Financial Evaluation.
Under the ‘best value for money’ principle, LECORVAW will award the contract(s) (LECORVAW Purchase Order or Service Contract) to the ‘lowest responsive bid’ except where other considerations are warranted. These other considerations can be – total cost of ownership; cost of on-going consumables; price vs warranty; quality vs price.