Admin and Procurement Officer
Kindly mention in the subject the position you are applying for. Your resume and motivation letter will be forwarded to the HR department for review against the requirements for the role in which you have expressed interest. A member of our Human Resources team will contact you soon if your profile is considered for the job vacancy, and if more information is needed. If you are not being approached by our Human Resources team, please consider your application automatically registered in our database.
- Manage the purchase order process from start to finish for all responsible budgets and ensure correct process for accounting procedures (Prepay, Check Requests, vouchers)
- Enter supplier response details in system/Excel Reports
- Adhere to company's procurement policies and procedures
- Review RFQ and RFP for completeness and necessary information to obtain competitive quotes
- Work diligently through procurement requests via the IT service management system Conduct commercial negotiations on pricing, scope of supply, terms and conditions and logistics.
- Evaluate supplier proposals submit in response to RFP, and develop the corresponding recommendations
- Develop local RFP's, obtain and analyze quotations, negotiate total cost elements for maintenance commodities
- Core functions include ordering goods and services, setting up new vendors in the ERP system, and customer service
- Prepare and present reports detailing compliance review findings and solutions to senior-level executives and organizational acquisition operations directors
- Support major procurement functions with increasing responsibilities, involving multiple commercial projects with domestic suppliers.
- Cooperation and team work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work with numbers
- High standard of professional ethics and confidentiality
- Work under pressure
- Good knowledge of computers and software system
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business/Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Technical