PC: OCV monitoring
The project aims to coordinate the monitoring process of the non-residents in 59 countries. The project coordinator will be following up on the recruitment, training, and deployment process of 60 observers deployed abroad.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director of the Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections, the project coordinator assumes responsibility for day-to-day operational management of LADE’s out-of-country voting.
- Help in recruiting 60 observers for the non-residents elections.
- Develop the training materials for the 60 observers.
- Manage the deployment of the 60 observers.
- Follow-up on the non-resdents’ election days (6 and 8 May, 2022)
- Collect and review the violations
- Produce the two reports highlighting the monitoring process.
Education and Experience
- A university degree in political science, gender-studies, social sciences or any related field is required
- Previous experience with NGOs and international organizations,
- Prior experience in report writing in Arabic is required.
- Understanding of national issues, in particular strong background & expertise in relation to elections and advocacy
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to plan strategically.
- Strength in interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic
- At least 3 years of experience in elections and advocacy related issues.
- Commitment to and understanding of LADE’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
How to apply
Applicants are requested to send their resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line: PC: OCV monitoring by no later than 20 March 2022 midnight.Expired