Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Monitor all project activities, budgets, and progress towards achieving the project output on a regular basis.
- Develop and strengthen M&E activities and procedures.
- Track the performance of the project activities and outputs against expected results and adjust implementation processes to ensure the project is progressing towards the intended outcomes based on log-frames and monitoring of project KPIs.
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annually on the progress of all project activities to the Executive Director and Project Manager
- Ensure accurate quality narrative and financial reports are submitted in a timely manner and according to donor requirements
- Track program progress, projects’ expenditure against approved budgets, anticipate any deviations and recommend and act on relevant and required adjustments.
- Identify capacity needs in the areas of basic services delivery for the project staffs and strengthen their capacity to deliver quality services
- Analyze the impact of projects and promote learning by documentation of best practices and suggesting strategies for improving the efficiency and effectiveness. Use this information to support decision-making processes
- Organize and participate in quarterly meetings
- Collection different data in relation to the project activities, maintain and administer the M&E database; analyze and aggregate findings.
- Participate in drafting project proposals
11 Jan, 2021
Monday, 25 January 2021
Period of Employment:
A year. Renewable.
2000 to 2500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
3 to 5 years