Administrative, Finance and Logistics Officer
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter, mentioning 3 reference contacts, to:
Lebanon Program Manager
La Chaîne De L’Espoir
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis; the position might be filled before the closing date.
- Supervise administrative records and guarantee that the status and functioning of the mission are in legal accordance with the requirements of the country’s regulations.
- Maintain up-to-date information and report on developments in NGO law and administration regulations.
- Ensure the mission’s financial procedures are in line with CDE’s finance policies and established organizational practices
- Ensure that donor rules and regulations are adhered to in finance management
- Establish and implement national specific finance systems and guidelines if required
- Provide the accounting of the local office and program: complete the cash / Bank book on a daily basis, provide the monthly accounting closure performing monthly cash inventories and bank reconciliation.
- Verify compliance of accounting documents according to internal regulations and Lebanese Finance Law.
- Prepare, manage and follow up the project budgets, financial proposals, financial reports, and bi-monthly fund request
- Contribute to and prepare for financial audits
- Cash forecast
- Ensure a proper planning for all purchases and contract management
- Ensure a competitive and transparent process throughout the procurement cycle in compliance with the rules and regulations of CDE procedures and manages all procurement files as per good procurement procedures
- Record and update the list/inventory of office equipment and other assets
- Control the stock of materials and office supplies
- Ensure the maintenance of the office building to ensure a sound working environment.
- Support the operational organization of field trips
- Maintain a proper filing/archiving system for all procurement documents for LCDE office in Jordan
- Supports the Country Coordinator for Human Resources management
- Ensure confidentiality of data and information related to patients, their care and family
- Report any security, ethical or acceptance-related issues to his/her line manager
- Translate verbally and by writing when necessary
- Participate in team meetings or any other relevant internal and external meetings
- Perform any other additional duties upon instruction given by his/her line manager or technical referent whenever applicable<!--break-->
- TEAM RELATIONSHIP
- The Administration/Finance/Logistics officer:
- Is under the direct supervision of the Country Coordinator in Lebanon
- Liaises with CDE HQs management control officer and administrative and finance department as well as HR department as required
- Works closely with and in support of the whole team