Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
- Please send in English language your CV and Cover Letter to “[email protected]” and mention the position title in the subject of the e-mail.
- Application closing date: Thursday 08.10.2020
- Starting date: ASAP
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact Person Email:
The ICRC delegation in Lebanon opens the position of
Based in “Beirut”
- Independently works to ensure that the fleet is used in a rational manner.
- Organizes and plans drivers' duties and assignments; dispatches the assigned vehicles.
- Monitors and records vehicle use and fuel consumption.
- Keeps tracks of all vehicle movements using Humanav or similar tools.
- Where necessary, checks that field-trip forms are filed and correspond to the assigned mission and that log books are filled out.
- Coaches and trains drivers to prevent corruption and smuggling.
- Analyses and mitigates risks (vehicle looting and safety hazards) in dangerous locations.
- Takes all necessary steps to implement the delegation's security rules.
- Secondary School or Technical/Professional school diploma.
- Driving License B.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English (Spoken, Written).
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High Teamwork skills.
Professional Experience Required:
- 2 years’ experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of Lebanon areas.
- Familiar with all-terrain vehicles and VHF radio.
- Working for one of the main humanitarian organization.
- The opportunity to use your knowledge to help victims of conflict situations.
- One year contract - Extendable (terms and conditions of employment of our Lebanon delegation)
25 Sep, 2020
Humanitarian & Development Financing
Thursday, 8 October 2020
Period of Employment:
One year contract-Extendable
1500 to 2000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
2 to 3 years