Program Support Officer
Interested applicants may submit their application through the following:
Any application received by email will be completely disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
INJAZ Lebanon is an equal opportunity employer. INJAZ does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, or parental status. INJAz Lebanon has zero tolerance towards the sexual abuse and exploitation of children is the task of all humanitarian workers, regardless of whether they are employed at INJAZ Lebanon, or in the governmental or non-governmental sectors.
Your role will involve engaging with youth entrepreneurs, validating their eligibility for our programs, and contributing to the seamless execution of our training initiatives. You'll collaborate closely with facilitators during training sessions, providing logistical assistance and monitoring participants' progress. During funding phases, you'll conduct on-site visits, validate purchases, and ensure accountability.
The Program Support Officer (PSO) will work closely with the Project Coordinator for a period of 4 months. This person will be responsible of the quality of implementation of INJAZ programs in different areas and will work on:
- Conducting survey on existing businesses in the area
- Setting interview dates with potential candidates in the areas for their potential inclusion in the program
- Conducting interviews with potential candidates
- Assess the MSMEs and check their needs
- Reviewing data obtained from interview for completeness & accuracy and reporting on these data to the project manager
- Generating reports for findings identified & results of surveys and Interviews
- Attend team meetings
- Undertake other related duties, as assigned or requested by the Project Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or another relevant field
- 1-2 years of professional experience in business or social sector
- Previous experience in monitoring & evaluation, outreach, or community engagement is a plus.
- Detail-oriented mindset with excellent research and documentation abilities
- Proficiency in navigating and understanding the assigned community.
- Have a car & able to use it
- Sincere interest in the mission of INJAZ Lebanon and in entrepreneurship.
- Knowledgeable of the ecosystem (Education, & NGOs)
- Strong relationship-building and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Highly organized and motivated, ability to multitask in a timely manner, team player
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Based in Beirut, Tripoli or Central Beqaa
- North Lebanon