Web-Game developer - EoI
ABOUT INJAZ Lebanon
is a non-profit organization, an affiliate of Junior Achievement (JA) Worldwide, with a mission to equip youth with the skills and mindset they need to become the entrepreneurs and business leaders stimulating their communities. It is also a member of INJAZ Al-Arab, a regional network of 14 countries across the MENA region. INJAZ Lebanon delivers programs in partnership with the business sector focusing on entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy.
Dear Sir / Madam,
Scope of Work
- Make Responsive games that can be embedded in different platforms
- Games results reporting
- Work on games development as per requested from the manager
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong software engineering background and mindset
- 2+ years of games development experience.
- High-Level working knowledge of game development, programming for games, code optimizations.
- Experience developing content for multiple device form factors: Tablet, Phone, etc.
- Unity, Unreal Engine, CryEngine or Godot experience is a plus.
- Work on Adobe Development Tools (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, or Audition) is a plus
Fees will be paid on a deliverable basis.
How to apply
Expression of Interest with CV and portfolio may be submitted on or before Tuesday May 19, 2020 no later than 6:00 pm via e‐mail attention Mr. Ahmad Tout ([email protected]) and Ms. Myriam Abi Hatem ([email protected]) are received by INJAZ Lebanon after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.