Office Manager (Re-advertisement)
Overview of FRH
Ruwad al Houkouk is a non-profit and apolitical NGO that aims at enhancing the human rights of vulnerable marginalized groups in Lebanon. The association’s target population is the refugees, stateless persons and migrant workers. Its main activities include legal services, produces policy papers and conduct advocacy activities.
Ruwad Al houkouk is seeking to hire an experienced Office Manager to join the team. The successful office manager is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing and supporting the daily operations of the Association’s departments and acting as the first point of contact in the Association.
Office Manager duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform the management of the office policies and procedures.
- Ensure that office is operating smoothly and effectively and maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment.
- Handle the execution of all office activities from procurement, to logistics and administration tasks.
- Manage inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Draft offer letters, contracts for new-employee and consultants and manage extension periods.
- Maintain a proper filing system for all kind of office management operations such as contracts agreements, assets and inventory files.
- Maintain Personnel files and keep all records organized and confidential.
- Provide, Suggest and Follow up on training activities including mandatory trainings, and Induction presentations for new – employee.
- Negotiate, handle and manage vendor contracts and ensure that all documents are in order.
- Prepare and submit to the Accounting department the payment requests with all the documentation needed to issue the payment.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement in coordination with the IT, layouts, and office systems.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, drafting and distributing memos and minutes of meetings.
- Report regularly office progress to senior management.
- Provide assistance to other department upon needs.
Qualifications for Office Manager
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to plan and prioritize the tasks to be achieved on monthly basis
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees and Leadership ability to manage challenges and oversee employees
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Available to join Immediatly