Life Skills Coordinator
Job Title: Life Skills Coordinator
Duty Station/Location: Burj el Barajneh (Beirut)
Working Days: 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) from 7:30 until 2:00
Project Duration: 6 months (Extendable)
EDUCATION DEGREE DETAILS:
- Bachelor degree in Sociology, Political Science, Business Management, computer science, or related field.
- A minimum of (2-3) years of experience.
- Good verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent basic technology/digital skills (Basic computer skills, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Experience in working within the Palestinian communities a strong asset.
Salary Range: 700 $ per month
Language Requirements: Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
• Leads and monitors youth activities implemented at the organization including workshops, campaigns, community events and youth initiatives among other youth support related activities.
• Coordinates and monitors the implementation of workshops to ensure consistency of methodology and objectives.
• Delivers Life Skills trainings and/or Technology-based trainings to youth and adolescents.
• Supports the assessment of the impact of youth activities on beneficiaries.
• Ensures the activities targets of beneficiaries are met on time.
• Reports to Youth Support Programmer Coordinator on activities progress and outcomes as well as pre-assessments and post assessments.
• Ensures the activities are well documented in terms of visibility, reporting, assessments, attendance sheets and other related documents.
• Builds volunteer’s capacities and supervises them to work on projects related to the implemented activities.
• Represents the organization in related events.
• Performs other job-related tasks as requested by supervisor.
Please submit your resume and a cover/motivational letter to: ([email protected])
For further information: Please call 01/455441
or send an e-mail to: [email protected]
Deadline for application: Friday, 3 December 2021 (Beirut Time)