Marketing & Promotions Specialist - Consultant
Fondazione Giovanni Paolo II is seeking for a long term consultant on Marketing, Promotion and Sales Specialist to support agricultural and food processing cooperatives in the framework of the two projects “Promoting local Economic Development in North East Bekaa” funded by the European Union and “Strengthening the resilience and coping capacities of vulnerable population of North East Lebanon” funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development Cooperation.
The Marketing, Promotion and Sales Specialist will be responsible of designing and implementing marketing & sales strategies for agricultural and agro-food cooperatives and support their sales activities for domestic and international market.
- Contribute to the elaboration and implementation of marketing and sales strategies for agricultural and food processing cooperatives
- Support and follow-up target cooperatives to initialize and manage relationships with customers
- Support and follow-up target cooperatives to sell products and services to prospective customers
- Design marketing campaigns to promote cooperatives’ products
- Reviewing the progress and success of campaigns and making adjustments
- Performing cost-benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
- Support and follow-up target cooperatives to keep positive business relationships to ensure future sales for beneficiaries
- Having a degree/ bachelor degree in fields like marketing, sales, advertising, communication, public relations or business administration
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience in marketing and sales processed food, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English languages
- Experience in the cooperative sector and other forms of producers’ organization is a plus
CVs will be pre-selected according to their coherence with the required profile.
Selected candidates will be called for an interview at FGPII Office in Gemmayze (Beirut).
We thank all those who will send their application, but we inform that only pre-selected consultant for the interview will be contacted
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV, the details of two people who will serve as professional references, a short self-presentation letter in English language explaining how the candidate’s qualifications and previous experiences are in line with this job description.
Applications must be sent no later than 23-4-2023, to: [email protected]
Please specify in the reference: “Marketing, Promotion and Sales Specialist for Cooperative _name_surname”Expired