For those interested in the above-mentioned position, kindly submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Make sure to put the title of the vacancy you are applying to as the subject of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Conduct different types of administrative activities
2. Provide administrative support to the organization during (conferences, meetings, workshops & attend as necessary)
3. Plan & schedule projects’ timelines and execution strategies
4. Coordinate & follow-up on all ongoing projects
5. Assist Head of Programs in writing projects’ reports
6. Assist with tasks related to monitoring and evaluation of projects
7. Identify regional and international sources of funding
8. Good research skills
9. Write press releases and other materials in Arabic
10. Knowledge of social media outlets
11. Knowledge in social media content creation and copywriting.
University degree in political sciences, social sciences, communications or any other related field
Knowledge & Skills
Strong experience in administrative duties, project implementation, logistics, research and report writing, as well as time management
Strong communication skills both oral and written and excellent knowledge of English and Arabic.
Able to assist in social media content creation and copywriting.
Minimum 4 years of experience in the management/ social science fields
Experience working with various stakeholders