Senior Export Development Officer
The Candidate should submit a CV to [email protected] no later than 23 October 2020.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a. Market Analysis
- Collect substantive data on current Export situation in Lebanon.
- Ensure data analysis and prepare reports, briefings and presentations
- Study Economic and governmental principles and practices, understand international import and export regulations.
- Provide practical analytical data and inputs on Lebanese national export procedures.
- Give advice on economic and sustainable export issues and policies
b. Action Plan Coordination and Monitoring
- Lead and oversee the implementation and reporting on the Action Plan, in close coordination with the Management and embassies' economic attachés.
- Support the development of initiatives and activities for the implementation of the Action Plan helping to ensure these respond to the needs and requirements of the program.
- Lead, monitor and analyze progress of action plan to identify gaps, issues, opportunities and constraints for successful implementation.
- Build capacities to develop and implement the actions
- Establishes and maintains close linkages with relevant official stakeholders to exchange views, collect and disseminate information
- Maintains close linkages with the Exporters
c. Operational Support
- Support in onboarding companies in the project
- Support in advocacy and capacity-building events
- Conceive, plan and manage expert group meetings and seminars that contribute to the finalization of the work
- Contribute to the formulation of the strategic framework, program of work and the program budget of the office.
d. Online Portal Management
- Coordinate in the development of the Export Portal
- Develop and maintain content for the Export Portal
- Delivering expected outputs in a structured and professional manner
- Meeting deadlines in accordance with work plan
- Adherence to the Fair Trade standards, policies and guidelines
- Adapting and coping with change
- Respectful communication with beneficiaries and other stakeholders
- Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, social development, sustainability or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in policy analysis, formulation and/or policymaking in economic, social, sustainable development fields
- Good experience with implementation, and program management is required
- Work experience at the international level is required
- Good experience in establishing partnerships with key stakeholders
- Strong documentation, research and report writing skills
- Collaborative team player
- Analyze and compile technical and statistical information to prepare reports and correspondence
- Drives results
- Willingness to commit to the Fair Trade standards
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Strong analysis skills
- Time management
- Engaged in developing self and others
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of English and Arabic, French is a plus