Field Officer (Bekaa Region)
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
The Candidate should submit a CV with 1 page cover letter supporting her/his candidacy, to FTL HR Director [email protected] by 8 August 2020.
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Set up and manage the project office at field level in accordance with the project work plan.
- Implement the project activities in within his/her respective area of responsibility as per the work plan and budget.
- Ensure that the implementation of work plan is consistent with the envisaged outputs and objectives of the project document.
- Maintain close coordination with local authorities, Municipalities, Social Development Centers, in planning, monitoring (joint), and sharing (reports) on the project implementation issues through active information channels in order to avoid duplication and maximize synergies and complementarities.
- Ensure a coordinated and collaborative approach is undertaken among project partners at field-level /in implementing project interventions and achieving desired outcomes.
- Assist Project Coordinator in organizing various workshops, trainings and planning.
- Update and report the Project Coordinator on a regular basis about the progress and constraints and try to resolve implementation problems, if any, in consultation with other project staff members and with advice/guidance of the Project Coordinator.
- Act as a field level representative, as called upon by the Project Coordinator during review meetings, evaluation and discussions.
- Supervise the activities of field-based staff and consultants, including administrative work and delivery of project outputs, and as required by Project Coordinator.
- Prepare work plan, progress report and other plans as required, with assistance/inputs of other project staff and ensure timely submission to the Project Coordinator.
- Supervise, coach and mentor Junior Field Officer and Liaison Officer for smooth project implementation.
- Assist the Project Coordinator on recruitment and oversight of subcontracts/consultants in the field.
- Ensure smooth coordination between trainers, beneficiaries and training centers.
- Provide additional support to Project Management Unit as required.
31 Jul, 2020
Saturday, 8 August 2020
Period of Employment:
1200 to 1500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Candidate should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / International Relations / Development / Agriculture or relevant area.
3 to 5 years