SOCIAL MEDIA - COMMUNICATION OFFICER
How to Apply
If interested, please submit your CV to [email protected] with “Social Media-Communication Officer” in the subject line by March 02, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding their application.
DT Global is seeking a Social Media-COMMUNICATION OFFICER for the “Innovation for Affordable and Renewable Energy for All (INARA) Activity” under the Initiative to Deliver Essential Assistance and Services (IDEAS) Project for USAID in Lebanon with DT Global.
Through INARA, USAID seeks to increase the supply of electricity generation at the community level and to increase the cost-effectiveness, eco-friendliness, sustainability, and reliability of power supply, while clarifying and strengthening the enabling environment for renewable energy-based electrical power generation.
The project will run for 5 years and started in September 2021. The position is based in Beirut, Lebanon. This position will start in April as full-time employee contract.
Role and Responsibilities
The Social Media-Communication Officer will be responsible for leading all communications related to INARA project. S/He will be responsible for developing and implementing INARA communication strategy, developing success stories, maintaining social media pages among other. In addition, s/he shall ensure that all project deliverables related to outreach and communication are met and delivered in a timely and efficient manner. The communication officer will be reporting to the Chief of Party
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy under INARA through benchmarking, messaging, and target audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on USAID and DT-Global policies
- Create and implement social media plan and calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Draft reports, memos, press releases, power point presentations as needed
Required and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s in marketing, communication, or related field
- Min 7+ years' experience in digital marketing, communication and social media
- Strong familiarity with applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Knowledge of project management and communications strategies
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal Arabic and English communication skills
- Self motivated, innovative and dynamic character
- Preference for experience on working on USAID projects
- A Lebanese citizen
- Mount Lebanon