Social worker- Aleppo- Syria
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted
A motivation letter is a must.
Contact Person Email:
- Provide professional and confidential services;
- Document client information through accurate filling of intake and consent forms and ensure confidential and safe storage.
- Provide updated information for reporting purpose (numbers, trend, challenges, …) by respecting the need to know information.
- Participate in preparation of all relevant reports
- Implementation of referral pathways.
- Strengthen and maintain networks through other service providers and camp management to ensure that survivors and others persons with specific needs receive compassionate support from the community and to encourage greater communication, collaboration and coordination among partners (protection, health, legal, and psychosocial sectors).
- Fill in an interagency referral form to ensure to ensure an appropriate referral mechanism inter sectorial level.
- Participate in review meetings and psychosocial capacity assessment of the local partners
- Provide Case management support
- Coordinate to ensure psychological follow up for persons with specific needs.
- Fulfill any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Respect the code of conduct and CP and PSEA policies of and the standards of the GBV team
- Attend working group or other meeting when needed.
20 Nov, 2020
Children & Youth, Mental Health
Tuesday, 24 November 2020
Period of Employment:
till end of march 2021
depending on the experience
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Social work or related field
1 to 2 years