MEAL Assistant Lebanon
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
The applicant should clearly specify in the subject of the email the position to which he/she is applying or else the CV cannot be shortlisted
A cover letter is a must.
Contact Person Email:
Monitoring and Evaluation:
- Conduct data collection for surveys/FGDs/KIIs on field
- Assist field teams in clarifying project information needs.
- Support in verifying supporting documents for projects.
- Perform regular monitoring field visits to projects’ sites to ensure the quality of data collected by field teams and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Participate into drafting preliminary findings through data analysis and first draft of monitoring and evaluation reports. Respect schedules and deadlines agreed upon with his/her line Manager.
- Support MEAL Team regarding the preparation of database frames based on questionnaires and other data collection tools.
- Provide methodological support to the field teams to ensure timely and high-quality data entry and processing.
Reporting / Communication / Representation:
- Draw up and submit a weekly task report to his/her line Manager.
- Support in editing reports sent by the partners before sending it to his/her line Manager.
- Represent Dorcas/Tabitha when asked to do so.
- Ensure that tools and files are properly archived and secured.
- Participate into learning workshops.
16 May, 2023
Coordination & Information management
Friday, 2 June 2023
Period of Employment:
1 year renewable ( Depending on funds availability)
Depending on Experience
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
1 to 2 years
- Mount Lebanon