Short Term Experts
Applicants must apply via the following link: https://fs9.formsite.com/daisuppliers/lnlffeww5u/index.html
Follow the link and select the position you are interested in applying for. Fill out the required information and upload CV. Cover letter is not required. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note, due to the volume of applications that we receive and the urgency to fill positions, only shortlisted applicants will receive notifications on next steps.
The TIF project is seeking experts with experience in the following technical fields for opportunities that may arise to provide short-term technical assistance throughout the life of the project. Both Lebanese nationals and international consultants encouraged to apply.
- ICT services
- TV/Film production
- Public Relations and Marketing Consultation Services
- Advertising services
- Manufacturing (non-agricultural products)
- Tourism Development
- Ag Marketing and Production, Food Processing
- Access to Finance, Financial Services, Investment
- Business Development Services/Enterprise Development, Business planning and analysis
- Export Promotion/Market Development
- Trade Facilitation and Trade Policy
- Strategic Communications
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
- Gender, Youth, and Social Inclusion in the Workforce
- University degree in a relevant field from an accredited university required. An advanced degree (master’s or higher) is preferred.
- At least 8 years’ technical experience in area of expertise preferred.
- Experience in Lebanon and/or the Middle East and Gulf Coast Country region preferred.
- Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs.
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - in English required. Arabic language skills preferred.