Driver / Administrative Assistant
Applicants must apply via the following link: https://fs9.formsite.com/daisuppliers/lnlffeww5u/index.html
Follow the link and select the position you are interested in applying for. Fill out the required information and upload CV. Cover letter is not required. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note, due to the volume of applications that we receive and the urgency to fill positions, only shortlisted applicants will receive notifications on next steps. Position is for Lebanese Nationals only.
The Driver/Administrative Assistant supports operations team with driving, coordinating transportation schedules, maintaining inventory lists, and administrative office tasks. The position will complete information on paper and computer.
Responsibilities and Key Tasks:
- Responsible for transporting staff to and from various locations throughout Lebanon
- Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Ensure vehicle cleanliness and perform minor maintenance tasks on the vehicles when necessary.
- Fuel the vehicles.
- Ensure the periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed.
- Maintain vehicle logs, documenting vehicles movements and destinations.
- Preparing accident and incident reports as necessary.
- Assist with facilitation of special events, staff meetings and workshops as requested.
- Assist with gathering and filing project documentation under guidance from relevant project staff (Procurement, Grants, Finance, etc.).
- Assist with maintaining inventory of project property.
- Assist with travel arrangements for project staff and visitors.
- Other duties as required by supervisor or COP.
- High School (Baccalaureate) degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a driver and/or administrative support staff.
- Valid Lebanese driver’s license. Must be willing to obtain a Lebanese public driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the roads throughout Lebanon.
- Ability to use and read navigational tools on-line.
- General knowledge of car maintenance is strongly preferred.
- Strong coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills on MS Excel and MS Word is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills in fluent in Arabic and proficient in English - both written and oral.